Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Perform routine maintenance on copy machines, including convenience copiers, such as adding fusers, modules, staples and replacing dry ink.
- When a problem occurs with photocopy machine, diagnose problem and inform service contract vendor of need for service. Direct service technician while he/she is at site.
- Log daily volumes as detailed buy contract
- Open and/or close site
- Assist Manager with processing of monthly reports
- Review logs and other paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor inventory of copy supplies and either order supplies or inform Supervisor when supplies need to be ordered.
- When client complaints occur, work with client to resolve complaint to client’s satisfaction
- Perform quality checks on outgoing work
- Fill in for Supervisor in his/her absence
- May perform some mailroom responsibilities and other duties at the direction of the Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager
The incumbent in this position should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent and over 5 years of experience working directly in a print center plus 2+ years in a mailroom or professional office environment. Also should be knowledgeable of machine operation of the low to high-volume copiers, knowledge of GBC spiral binding,
velo-binding, wire binding, drill press operation, stitcher and saddle-stitcher operation, folding, cutting, and collating and ability to key-operate small to medium volume copiers
Canon Business Process Services - 16 months ago