Parsons Brinckerhoff is a global consulting firm assisting public and private clients to plan, develop, design, construct, operate and maintain hundreds of critical infrastructure projects around the world. We know very well that the projects our clients entrust to us significantly impact the lives of those who live and work in their communities because we live and work in those same communities. It is this fact that motivates the Parsons Brinckerhoff professionals who partner with our clients to design solutions to a broad range of technical, logistical and managerial challenges.
LEAD HIGHWAY ENGINEER: The successful candidate will work in Philadelphia, PA and there will be coordination with our regional offices. The potential for growth in project and staff management is available as well as the opportunity to develop new clients in the highway or related core market areas of PB.
- Lead a civil/highway design team
- Lead projects with all aspects of transportation design from conceptual engineering and preliminary engineering to final design
- Oversee the production of construction plans using Microstation, InRoads and AutoCAD
- Marketing, proposal preparation, client relations
- Client and in/house technical presentations
- A BS in Civil Engineering, Pennsylvania PE registration. an MS in Civil Engineering is a plus.
- Seven (7) or more years experience in highway/civil design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with PennDOT requirements and guidelines
- Able to develop conceptual to final engineering design solutions.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microstation, and InRoads software are also pluses.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...