The maintenance person is responsible for performing repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies of this facility as directed by department head. Uses care and judgment in using supplies. Performs regular
maintenance checks of all equipment and supplies within the nursing home. Follows established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months experience preferred
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be in good mental and physical condition, able and willing to perform duties inside and outside the nursing home when necessary.
- Must be able to move heavy objects and have the ability to cooperate with other employees and department heads.
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please
this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
Yale New Haven Health - 8 months ago
Hannah Grimes Center is a 501(c)3 with a mission to educate entrepreneurs is rooted in the vision that the success of these entrepreneurs...