Title: Lead Network Architect
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
Our customer is seeking a Lead Network Architect with 7 or more years of high-level network planning and design experience
· Design and develop solution approaches that align with business strategies
· Provide guidance on and/or lead the design & engineering efforts, as well as expert technical input & support for engineering, network & telecommunications solutions based on recognized standards and best practices.
· Direct client\'s vendors and provide guidance & criteria for documenting design standards and engineering solutions
· Assist leadership, collaborate and consult with stakeholders to develop, implement simple, scalable and supportable solutions.
· Work closely with project managers to upgrade or create designs to meet business requirements.
· Work with peers to assist and support other engineering initiatives.
· Follow all Change Management and Acceptance Testing processes. Validate and/or improve processes for performing change and quality assurance checks.
· Provide senior management with an integrated perspective, assessing risks and the effects of specific requirements on other processes and system priorities; ensure any proposed technology solutions are appropriately aligned with overall strategy
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, possess the ability to communicate with all management levels
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus is preferred
· Thorough knowledge of industry best-practices/standards
· Deep analytical, interpersonal, organizational, communication & problem-solving skills
· Experience developing robust, highly-available network infrastructure.
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational & problem-solving skills
· 7 or more years of high-level network planning and design experience
· Must have excellent oral and written skills. Strong documentation and presentation skills are critical.
· Expert knowledge MPLS/BGP, EIGRP, QoS, WAN technologies.
· ITIL Certification a plus
email your resumes at: email@example.com
Diverse Job Search - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard