· This position will be located in the Humble/Dallas Texas area as home office. It will require travel at times since we cover multiple Regions with our Project Management Organization
· Develops, plans and manages implementation of activities for highly complex projects/programs for external/internal customers.
· Responsible for budget and expense control for project and strategic alignment of project to business unit objectives.
· Accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
· Analyzes work plans and schedules.
· Responsible for resource requirements/allocation.
· Develops methodologies, procedures, and systems to produce financial reporting.
· Acts as project team leader.
· Develops project progress and status reports.
· Responsible for requirements gathering, project design, implementation and training.
· Communicate with key stake holders in order to status and gain support to resolve project risk.
· Identifies and works to resolve gaps in process or project execution. Ensures that every potential risk has been analyzed and countermeasures put in place.
· It will require travel at times since we cover multiple Regions with our Project Management Organization.
· The applicant will need to have proven expertise in the project management field.
· This position will require at least four years experience in the implementation of CPE and or Data Services.
· We would prefer the applicant completed formal project management training and certification. PMP or CAPM would be the preferred certifications.
· Management or Supervisory experience would be beneficial since this position requires managing cross functional teams.
· Requires some progress toward formal, externally recognized project certification requirements (e.g. PMI) or a min of 5 yrs of project mgmt experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
· 6 - 8 years of related experience.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 2 years ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...