You’ll be working on solving what we think of as the most interesting interface problem of the next 50 years. Not that between mind and computer, but mind and body. (That may sound new-age, but come to the office and we’ll explain why it is SCIENCE).
You'll be touching all aspects of product design for Massive Health, focusing on visual design, some interaction design, and then over-all "design thinkâ€. (Yes, those are air quotes.) You should have a strong visual style, be opinionated about color and rounded corners, and hate both comic sans and papyrus. You should find "keming" as a definition for poor kerning funny. You aren’t happy with pixel-perfect. You sweat the sub-pixel antialiasing.
- Work directly with our design cofounder Aza Raskin, the design team, and engineering to define the most beautiful health products in the world. Nothing is off limits: physical products to iOS apps to websites to letterpress.
- You'll be responsible for supporting and setting the direction for all of our visual design, from web to print and marketing.
- Design beautifully functional interfaces that make people fall in love with products about health.
- Help give back to academic research with our sexy data sets and findings.
- Be a core member of the design team and help scale it while driving the company forward with amazing design.
- The most amazing visual design skills.
- Ability to design for mobile (iOS) as well as web and computer applications and understand how to make cross-device compatible interfaces.
- An understanding of good user experience and design principles.
- A killer portfolio and/or Dribbble feed.
- Knowledge of at least basic HTML and CSS is a bonus.
We are creating tools to address our health that we love to use.
Each of us is part of Massive Health because we care about fixing...