The Leader, Youth Development is responsible for leading a team of staff and volunteers in carrying out variety of tactics and programs that are aligned with the Association's strategic direction. The Leaders will work effectively with members, staff and volunteers in the area school based programs and academic enrichment.
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- YMCA Team Leader Certification preferred or required within 3 years of hire date or position acceptance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area preferred.
- Three (3) years or more experience with Youth and Teen program development, implementation, and management required. At least 1 year coordinating youth related specialty programs.
- Ability to attract, retain, lead and motivate quality staff and volunteer leadership.
- Familiarity working with schools and community-based agencies preferred.
- Must have commitment to the mission and cause of the YMCA and uphold its values and ethics.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community. Ability to speak any language in addition to English may be helpful.
- CPR and First Aid certifications required or within 90 days of hire.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Class B driver's license preferred.
YMCA - 20 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...