Career opportunity for an energetic, professional and committed individual with extra-ordinary sales talent.
The individual in this position is responsible for maximizing occupancy at Oakcrest Towers, a beautiful and busy 1,540 unit apartment community, by joyfully leasing apartments and effectively marketing the community.
The successful candidate is an individual with
Essential Job Duties:
- an outgoing personality
- terrific sales skills
- solid experience in overcoming sales objections and
- a detail-oriented mind to focus on processing paperwork timely and accurately
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The Leasing Consultant is the main point of contact for prospective residents - whether they call, visit in person or online
- The Leasing Consultant's focus is to warmly and joyfully connect with prospective residents and to successfully showcase the advantages of our breathtaking apartment homes
- The Leasing Consultant assures that model apartments and apartments ready to show are in impeccable condition
- The Leasing Consultant explains our pricing and models, shows our apartment homes, closes the sale, follows up on customer leads, coordinates marketing efforts and actively conducts marketing outreach
- The Leasing Consultant processes rental applications accurately and in a timely manner as prescribed by our Leasing Policies
- The Leasing Consultant is confident, professional and creative in both, attracting new residents and interacting with them once they live at the community
- The Leasing Consultant is familiar with and follows company policies and procedures
- The Leasing Consultant handles general office duties and other duties as assigned by the Leasing Manager and/or Property Manager
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 (one) year apartment leasing experience; will also consider 2+ years of other strong sales experience (preferably in the hospitality industry)
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills, incl. organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Energetic, warm, engaging, inviting, outgoing and joyful personality and capability to easily connect with a wide variety of people
- Dependable and committed to deliver continuously high performance in a multi-task and fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Availability to work on Saturdays
- Computer proficiency / MS Office Suite
If you are interested in and excited about the opportunity described above, and if you meet the qualifications and requirements, please send us your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
- Experience with Jenark Property Management Software
Please reference "Leasing Consultant / Oakcrest Towers " in the subject line.
Attn: Human Resources
Scott Management, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
300 N. Lee Street,
Alexandria, VA 22314
SCOTT MANAGEMENT, INC., (SMI) , is a full service property management firm located in Alexandria, Virginia. SMI has been providing full...