NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California, New York and the United Kingdom, is known worldwide as the premier international provider of outsourced broadcast and media services critical to the delivery of live sports and entertainment events. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters is an award-winning provider of remote broadcast facilities, engineering and technical expertise, logistics support and production services; New Century Productions (NCP) and Trio Video are the leading full-service remote video production company, providing mobile production facilities and services for both regional and national productions nationwide; NEP Entertainment is the leading provider of entertainment-related services and is comprised of the following divisions: NEP Denali, the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens; Live Power , located in California, is a provider of temporary power generation and temperature control equipment for live entertainment events; NEP Studios , the largest independent studio production and post-production facilities in Manhattan; Premiere Entertainment , the leader in content development and production for webstreaming events, providing a full-service experience from concept to post production for events exclusively for the web; Sweetwater , a leading provider of remote broadcast facilities, custom control rooms, and camera systems; and American Hi Definition , providing top-of-the-line LED, plasma and digital projection solutions. NEP’s European divisions include NEP Visions , the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; Roll to Record, the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace; and NEP Cymru , the leading provider of mobile television production trucks in Wales, UK.
For 25 years, NEP has been a leader in innovation, quality and customer service. With the top technical and engineering expertise in the industry, NEP has been at the forefront of the digital revolution, reshaping the way televised images are captured and distributed from SD to HD to 3D and beyond. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction.
The purpose of this position, which is located in the Screenworks division in California, is to assist in the shop and assemble/tech the screens to ensure that they will operate properly for productions while maintaining a clean and organized shop.
· Work with Engineers and other Technicians to assemble, maintain, and operate screens.
· Work as a team with other members of the screen, cable, video and wood shop departments to ensure all equipment is in working order and product is prepared and shipped according to direction of Shop Supervisor.
· Modify performance and operation of component parts and circuitry to specifications, using test equipment and precision instruments.
· Test the screens and cable, and prep the screen packs for shipment.
· Maintain, build, and repair custom cable required for jobs.
· Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of equipment.
· Ensure that equipment is ready for shipment and will operate correctly to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Load and off load equipment and cable from mobile units and inventory accordingly.
· Maintain a clean and organized shop environment.
· Deliver equipment to live events as needed.
· Travel to events and provide technical support as needed.
· Represent the company to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Technical or Associates Degree preferred; however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Some experience in a shop environment desirable.
· Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast management, technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
· Must be able to work as part of a team.
· Must be w illing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
· Valid CA driver’s license required.
· Must be willing and able to travel - some travel required.
NEP Broadcasting, LLC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard