Lexington Health Network, We Celebrate Life With Everyone In Our Community Of Care By Providing Compassionate And Individualized Experiences.
Responsible to : Director of Admissions. Communicates with all necessary team members.
- Prefer prior experience in long-term care, assisted living or related health care.
- Must be able to manage own schedule and complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must know and be able to independently initiate steps towards problem resolution. Preferably demonstrating the ability to effectively resolve the problem, and maintain resolution.
- Must have above average verbal communication skills with verbal and written command of English.
- Must demonstrate friendly, professional and business-like demeanor that instills trust and confidence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook software.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to propel a resident in a wheelchair
- Must be able to move items at least 15 pounds
- Must be able to assist residents in evacuating the building in an emergency
Every employee in the Lexington Network must adhere to and uphold the standards set forth in our culture contract. Our common purpose, quality standards and behavioral expectations are what set us apart from other organizations. Every interaction must be approached using the ICARE expected behaviors so that every employee and resident will be treated with respect.
The Admissions Coordinator has as their primary role; securing new customers through the tour process, collaboration with the key Royal partners (admission and finance) and key facility partners (Director of Nursing, Client Services, Housekeeping and Reception) on both new and returning customers in order to ensure a smooth transition for the patient/resident and family. This person will focus (with the team) on providing the new patient/resident and family, with all necessary services for optimal satisfaction and mentoring staff in enhanced customer relations.
- Responsible for coordination of all tours and admissions to ensure process is seamless and patient has been physically admitted without any issues.
- Primarily responsible for all tours and is backed up by the Director of Admissions
- Acts as admission lead for all new sub-acute and RTH admits and must ensure admission packets are complete and signed appropriately
- Responsible within the first 24 hours that all new admissions are being serviced and care is meeting expectations.
- Assigns the bed location on all admissions and keeps the bed availability census up to date for the Dirctor of Admissions
- Works directly with the center Financial Coordinator to ensure that all pertinent information has been acquired to ensure payment in the future.
- Coordinates with Financial Coordinator to ensure the application process for PA is done at time of admission preferably prior to admission.
- Responsible for ensuring that all LTC inquiries and referrals to are worked to completion.
- Considered the patient/resident/family liaison at time of admission
- Responsible for entering all pertinent/required data necessary to track the business.
- In concert with Director of Admissions follows up on all tours, leads, open inquiries until closed.
- Secondary liaison to the Call Center
- Responsible for keeping the census white board up to date at all times
- Assists other team members when necessary
- All other duties as assigned
Lexington Health Care - 30+ days ago
We understand why you're here, and we hope to make your process of choosing a nursing and rehabilitation facility as easy as possible. While...