Driver's License with no Violations
Professional License Required
At the direction of the Director of Security, carries out all duties and assignments of a Security Officer including the proper and timely completion of all post and other task assignments.
Identifies security issues to Security Sergeant, Director of Security or Division Administrator.
Responsible for the appropriate and authorized use of all Security Department equipment including radios, cameras, Hospital vehicles, computers, monitors, etc.
1. Carries out instructions set forth in fire, bomb and emergency management manuals until the arrival of Security Sergeant or Director of Security.
2. Consults with the Security Sergeant who will advise the Director of Security of all arrests or unusual incidents that occur.
3. Carries out all orders and/or directives from the Security Sergeant or Director of Security for the security and safety of the Hospital, its employees, patients and visitors.
4. Provides currency escorts to and from bank daily. Makes drops to deliver Hospital business to members of the Board of Directors, as well as, hospital off-site locations, pharmacies and Stellaris hospitals.
5. Checks cars to ascertain if vehicles are parked in prohibited or restricted areas. Notifies the Security Sergeant or Director of Security who will notify the local police department of parking violations.
6. Receives and safeguards lost and found personal property of Hospital’s patients, employees and visitors. Conducts Morse security guard tours of the interior and exterior main Hospital building, Dickstein Cancer Treatment Center and parking garage.
7. Investigates and files incident reports on crimes and other property thefts from patients, employees and visitors.
8. Checks all assigned hospital vehicles daily for gas usage, repair issues, damage, inspection and registration.
9. Performs all tasks as need.
Education, Training, Licensure and Experience Requirements
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· One year of military experience preferred.
· Must meet New York State licensing requirements
· Must have valid driver’s license with no violations.
White Plains Hospital - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
White Plains Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit health care organization with the primary mission of offering high quality, acute...