First Aid Certification
- Job Summary
- Under the general direction of the Aquatics Coordinator, the Lifeguard functions as a lifeguard providing supervision of pool activities when on duty. Demonstrates a commitment to professional accountability and growth to maintain and expand knowledge and skills. Contributes to the achievement of the mission and philosophy of Organization. Contributes to the effective operation of the Organization by demonstrating dependability in job performance. Exhibits the values of F.I.R.S.T. (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust)
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- The task of this job does not involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues but employment may require performing supplemental tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues. Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.Experience: Experience as a lifeguard preferred but not required.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- Current lifeguard certification from any of the following agencies: American Red Cross. Current American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Certification.