Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.’s Restaurant & Taproom has an opening for an experienced part-time Line Cook that is passionate about good food, is career minded and is looking to establish a long term working relationship.
- At least two years of related culinary experience in a full service, high volume restaurant
- Strong knowledge of food product and cooking methods
- Proficient in basic knife and butchering skills
- Experience working all stations including prep, sauté, grill, fish, and pizza oven
- Passionate about good food
- A California Food Handler’s Card is required and must be submitted with application to be considered
- To be successful in this position, you must possess an excellent work ethic, a reliable attendance record, strong attention to detail, and be capable of consistently performing quality work while working quickly in an environment that is often full of distractions
The selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check. You must be at least 21 years old to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Able to sit, stand, twist, bend, push, pull, walk, and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis for periods of up to 10 hours a day
- Able to work effectively in a kitchen environment with fluctuations in temperature and conditions (heat, cold, humidity) for an extended period of time
**Applications will be accepted until Midnight PST on Friday, May 9, 2014 **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - 30+ days ago
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (www.sierranevada.com) has a proud history as one of the pioneers of the craft brewing industry and as a brewer of...