As a Senior Quality Engineer , you will be responsible for embedding quality throughout the software development and product engineering process by engaging in all the phases of the System Development Life Cycle starting with the Concept phase.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Experience in leading a project team, functioning as a senior or lead engineering role required.
- Comfortable using Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- In-depth understanding of Quality Engineering in Scrum/ Agile environments
- In-depth understanding and proven experience in developing test scripts for Functional Unit performance, compatibility, and User Acceptance Testing of Linux network appliances and web applications
- In-depth understanding and proven experience in developing test scripts for stress and scalability testing of Linux network appliances and web applications
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years in software quality engineering with emphasis on test automation
- Unit testing, shell-scripting, Perl
- Data driven tests to validate API calls in large Azure n-tier architectures
- Test automation tools including Junit, TestNG, Visual Studio and selenium
- Design and development if componentized automation
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers including Squid
- Continuous Integration, Code/test coverage working in methodologies such as Team Foundation Server, Bamboo, Hudson and Sonar
- SOA and testing component-based n-tier architecture
- Security test planning and execution using tools like Appscan
sologig - 22 months ago