LITIGATION SUPPORT PROJECT MANAGER
Top-notch, law firm located in Atlanta has an immediate opening for a Litigation Support Project Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Advises case teams and recommends best practices for all parts of the litigation lifecycle, including data identification, collection, processing, review and production
- Provides litigation support to case teams including design, implementation and maintenance of internal and externally hosted litigation databases
- Possesses significant knowledge of the e-discovery industry, including familiarity with a multitude of processing and review vendors, pricing trends, and general best practices for process defensibility
- Coordinates and communicates with outside vendors regarding data collection, imaging, processing, review and production; provides training on litigation support-related software for case teams as necessary
- Performs quality control reviews on all aspects of each project to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Generates project cost estimates and maintains communication with case teams and clients regarding budgetary updates
- Four-year college degree
- Minimum three years prior law firm experience in a litigation support role
- Experience with Summation, Concordance, vendor-hosted ASP solutions, IPRO, Adobe Acrobat, MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Sharepoint.
- Ability to work non-standard/ extended hours as needed
Only candidates with a stable resume and law firm experience need apply. Apply directly online at www.connectstaffinginc.com/apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Connect With Us
Connect Staffing is your link to successful recruiting – connecting the best people with the right jobs. We specialize in administrative and legal support staffing and offer the convenience of permanent, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing options. Our unique approach combines thorough screening and testing, cutting-edge technology and spot-on intuition. We put this to work for Atlanta ’s most respected corporations and law firms for the mutual benefit of clients and candidates. Through our participation in LawPlacement South, we work closely with our affiliates, West Highland Placement and Mt. Vista IT, to provide attorneys and IT staff to our clients. Visit our website at www.connectstaffinginc.com.
keywords: law firm, attorney, litigation support
Connect Staffing - 14 months ago
Staffing Connection focuses on the impending challenges of the healthcare industry. We understand that limited labor supply, the decrease of...