The Loan Processor is a key member of the RMC Retail operations team. You will be responsible for verifying loan documentation and initiating the funding of loans to our network of dealer partners.
- Facilitate customer communication via welcome packages and monthly statements
- Data entry of customer information into our software platform
- Execution of funding of transactions and data tracking
- Communication with our dealer partners to ensure timely and accurate funding of transactions
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Positive, friendly customer service skills are a must
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products and proficient general computer skills
- Proficient typing skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pre-employment drug screening, background and credit checks are required
- Willingness to work hard and to learn the business
Hardworking, positive and committed employees are the strength of RMC Retail. While others may be cutting back, we continue to chart a leadership position in the consumer finance business. Our continued growth means career development opportunities for you!
RMC R etail offers competitive compensation with a full benefits package, training and advancement opportunities including:
- Choice of comprehensive health care plans and dental
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) Plan with liberal Company matching
RMC Retail is a leading provider of consumer credit in the furniture and appliance industry with a network of partner dealers across the country. A division of Regional Management Corp (NYSE: RM), the rapidly expanding consumer finance company with a twenty-five year track record of growth and 250+ branch offices, RMC Retail offers solid opportunities for career minded candidates.