United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Logistics Manager who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to assist with increasing branch revenue and profitability, while providing superior customer service. Responsibilities will include:
• Develop and optimize schedules for all drivers in the metro area territory.
• Ensure all necessary daily inspections and logs are performed per company policies.
• Utilize developed systems to maximize truck utilization, efficiency & customer service levels.
• Monitor driver progress and adjust schedules as orders come in.
• Maximize truck loads outbound and inbound.
• Communicate delivery routes, capacity and schedules to peers.
• As needed, support branches in maintaining customer relations.
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into our sales representative and branch manager roles.
Extensive logistics and leadership experience (10+ years). Excellent knowledge of all applicable federal/state and local regulations and experience with all required record keeping. Strong knowledge of logistics accounting and P&L. Proficient in most Microsoft applications and systems. Must be result oriented and receptive to change. Demonstrate strengths in analysis, prioritizing and problem solving. The ideal candidate must have a strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, excellent interpersonal communication skills and keen attention to detail. Bachelors degree preferred.
GENERAL RENTAL is one of the Midwest's most complete rental stores. Whether it is an event for 10 or 10,000 let GENERAL RENTAL'S party...