Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated LP Field Investigator to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We’re growing, so if you’ve ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
SUMMARY: Responsible for the conducting store audits and investigations by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conducts investigations to identify loss of company assets by researching exception reports, conducting surveillances, working with respective Regional LP Manager and store Operations.
• Conducts Loss Prevention and Safety Audits to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures and to ensure stores are properly protecting company assets.
• Case follow-up to include prosecution.
• Conducts SAS Store Investigations and Follow-up as directed by the RLPM.
• Identifies potential loss of company assets and reports findings to Regional Loss Prevention Manager.
• Communicates audit findings to President, V.P. of Operations, V.P. of Finance, Director of Loss Prevention, Director of Training and Development, Human Resource Manager, District Manager, and Store Management.
• Attend and Participate in Store Level Meetings.
• Complete New Store Checklist and Training.
• Attends new store grand opening’s to conduct training and ensure store is following policies and procedures and are taking the appropriate measures to protect company’s assets.
• May participate in large investigations as needed.
• Attends inventories as directed by RLPM.
• The Regional Loss Prevention Manager may assign other duties.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors Degree in Criminal Science or related field, 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured, if you show the initiative, there'll be plenty of room to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of your own.
CitiTrends - 22 months ago