Job ID: : 26037
Department: : BL Primary Care
City: : Bloomington, MN
Location: : HP - Bloomington Clinic
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Monday and Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00am-5:15pm
Hrs/Pay Period: : 67
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
Our continued growth has created an opportunity for a part time LPN to work in the Primary Care department at the HealthPartners Bloomington Clinic. The successful candidate will effectively provide a quality level of service to both internal and external customers. The successful candidate will also carry out nursing tasks and medical orders as delegated by physicians and registered nurses to support patient care.
Monday and Friday, 8:00am- 5:30pm
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00am- 5:15pm
This is a .89 FTE or 67 hours/pay period (33.5 hours/week).
HealthPartners Bloomington Clinic
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current LPN licensure in Minnesota
- Current CPR certification required within 6 months of hire and maintain.
- One-year full-time employment as a LPN preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills required
- Good Computer skills.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.jobs and search for job ID #26037.
- Identify common and recurring nursing needs of the patient.
- Recognize the need for and perform routine office procedures and testing in the ambulatory care setting.
- Assist patients to achieve basic health care goals.
- Identify patient education needs, provide instruction and refer appropriately.
- Document observations, actions and patient outcomes.
- Patient Advocacy
- Assure patients’ rights to privacy, safety and confidentiality.
- Continuing Education
- Role Modeling
- Good Communication Skills:
- Effect positive response from patients and other members of the healthcare team through interpersonal skills
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthPartners - 2 years ago
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...