Manly Nursing & Rehab Center is now accepting applications for full and part-time LPNs. Call to inquire available shifts.
New anniversary bonus program in place. Employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service and full or part-time status! A full-time nurse is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one year anniversary!
- Current registration and licensure in the state of Iowa as an LPN. Must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Evidence of completion of supervisory course approved by the State of Iowa.
- Current, valid CPR certification.
- Knowledge of federal and state long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in long-term care setting and gerontological nursing.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* RN Tuition Assistance Program
* Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Anniversary Bonus & Birthday T-Shirt Programs
Care Initiatives - 8 months ago