Assists the Registered Nurse in the delivery of nursing care and also assists in patient teaching assignments.
Works with other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- Current licensure in the State of Oklahoma.
- Current BLS certification,
- Skills needed to perform all nursing duties.
- Skills needed to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Skills needed to organize, prioritize and complete work assignments in a timely and effective manner.
- Skills needed to function effectively, dependently and independently in an urgent and expedient manner.
- Customer relations, customer service, and interpersonal skills required.
McAlester Regional Health Center provides high quality, individualized patient care to McAlester and the surrounding Southeastern Oklahoma...