Award Winning Care
At OhioHealth, we achieve a rare balance between exceptional healthcare and integrity. As we push the limits of science, we never lose sight of our heartfelt mission and sense of community.
We’re a tight-knit group that discovers and succeeds together. As a part of our team, you’ll sharpen the skills and expand the knowledge you need to be at the top of your profession.
And because our achievements never outshine our values, we have been consistently ranked a top employer by Fortune Magazine. Position Summary
According to department policies and nursing care standards, provides care that is appropriate to the age of the patients served. This includes administering medications, giving treatments, observing patients and recording and reporting pertinent information under the supervision of a registered nurse. Minimum Qualifications
1. Work requires a high school level of communication and/or math skills and one year of training from an accredited School of Practical Nursing and no previous experience plus three to six months of time on the job.
2. Work requires current Ohio license as a Licensed Practical Nurse with meds.
3. Work requires the analytical skills necessary to resolve problems that require the use of basic scientific, mathematical, clinical or technical principles.
4. Work requires the communication skills necessary to explain policies or procedures, relay patients needs to appropriate personnel, or otherwise communicate with others in situations requiring sensitivity and tact.
5. Successful completion NAPNES or OOPNES pharmacology course.
6. CPR certification Additional Job Information
40 Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate
against associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other
characteristics protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is extended to all persons in all
aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion,
transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any
other term or condition of employment.
Ohio Health - 14 months ago
- 13 days ago
- 11 days ago
LPN / LVN Job
- 9 days ago