FT evenings-3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Performs and documents appropriate evaluation.
- Collaborates with the RN to develop a plan of care reflecting interventions and goals that are essential to the patient's immediate health care needs.
- Implements the plan of care and nursing plan of care in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated professional behavior.
- Evaluates and documents the patient''s response to the plan of care and communicates with the RN.
- Licensed as an LPN in the state of Ohio with authorization to dispense medications
- IV Therapy Certification.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.