Prospect, Inc. provides support to adults with disabilities and the elderly in Wilson County. The LPN position provides nursing care and support to individuals in a home, facility or community based environment to achieve their goals and a enjoy a better life.
Duties and responsibilities of LPN's will include, but are not limited to:
's transportation policies and procedures and vehicle operating procedures.
Feel good about what you do and make a difference in someone's life. Positions offer paid training; full time positions have a full benefits package.
Requirements: Minimum age 18 Valid driver's license with clean driving record Stable work history Ability to pass background check and drug screen Valid LPN license in good standing Experience with individuals with development disabilities preferred, but not required.
Rate of Pay: $16.17-$18.13 hr
- Ensure appropriate nursing care as specified by primary care physician (PCP) with written orders.
- Record data correctly and appropriately in individual chart.
- Maintain appropriate communication with Registered Nurse, PCP and Prospect staff.
- Communicate status, change in status, and response to care provided.
- Medicate in accordance with Prospect Medication Administration Policy.
- Maintain accurate Medication Administration Record.
- Assist service recipient with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, dressing, running errands and ambulation.
- Ensure that the house is a safe environment, well maintained and clean.
- Follow Prospect
Prospect, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard