The Private Duty RN (LPN/RN) works under the supervision of the Nursing Supervisor to provide direct client care as directed by the client’s physician and specified in the plan of care for each individual. The Private Duty RN uses skilled nursing judgement and technical support to insure that services are delivered in accordance with professional nursing or medical standards. Recover Health is a Medicare certified home health agency that has created strong relationships in the area with clients, partners, and referral sources. Join our family today.
This position will be located in the St. Joe area of Minnesota.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB FUNCTIONS
- High acute pediatric care
- Part time or full time available
- Implement nursing cares as indicated in the client’s plan of care and according to professional nursing standards which includes administration of intravenous medications.
- Assess client condition continuously reporting and documenting significant changes in the client’s condition.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of care administered and report to the Nursing Supervisor findings or recommendations for care plan revision.
- Monitor the utilization and effectiveness of medical equipment.
- Provide input to the Nursing Supervisor on the needs for formulation or modification of agency policies, procedures, and practices pertaining to client services.
- Ensure effective implementation of client services through the timely completion of required documentation as well as the timely transfer of pertinent medical data to the Nursing Supervisor, the client’s physician, therapists or other care givers.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive client medical data.
- Complete cleaning and maintenance of medical equipment to ensure a safe and healthy service environment.
- Complete incidental household tasks as required based on the client’s medical condition and plan of care.
- Other responsibilities and duties that may be periodically assigned by the Nursing Supervisor.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed in the State of Minnesota as a registered nurse. A minimum of one (1) year prior nursing experience in acute care, home health care, or public health services is preferred.
- Communicates in a clear and professional manner
- Instruct client, family members or other care providers on client care procedures to facilitate the client obtaining maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Relay client concerns or complaints to the Nursing Supervisor on a timely basis.
- Immediately reports to the Nursing Supervisor any accidents or incidents involving the client or an agency employee.
- Encourages a team-approach to developing and implementing agency policies and procedures and program development
To apply for this or any other position on our website please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Recover Health is a regional for profit organization that provides home care to the Midwest, specifically Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa....