STGi is currently working with a local agency and accepting resumes for LPN/LVN to work in a non-clinical setting in Chantilly,VA. The following positions will provide support to the OTC (over the counter comsumer products team). We are seeking qualified candidates who has experience in a clinical /non clinical setting. The position is Monday thru Friday, must be availabe between the hours of 7:30am and 8:30pm.
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and caller
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Meets commitments to customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with user-friendly computer programs
- Proven and effective communication skills
- Willing to work temp-perm
- Must have reliable transportation (non-metro accessible)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates
- Pediatric Experience (preferred)
- Contact Call Center experience(preferred)
- College Degree (preferred)
- Spanish or Bilingual (preferred
- LPN License(unrestricted)
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
STG International - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is an energetic team full of bright and vibrant people who strive to make a powerful, positive impact on the...