• Current license as a Practical Nurse in Pennsylvania is required, issued by a program for practical nursing accredited by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nurse Examiners.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• IV Certification.
• One (1) year of previous Medical/Surgical Nursing experience.
• CPR Verification.
• Knowledge of State and Federal OBRA regulations.
• Knowledge of MDS completion.
• One (1) year of pervious rehab experience for (IRU).
Uniontown Hospital - 5 months ago