The Petroleum Experts œ
LTL Accounting Specialist
The LTL Accounting Specialist is responsible for the validation, processing, and reconciliation of vendor transactions on a daily basis from our less than truckload (LTL) vendor partners to our customer locations nationwide.
Process Vendor Invoices
Root Cause Analysis
- Receive manual and automated invoices and process for payment
- Manage pending file status to established metric/goals
- Research invoice problems
- Identify and address problems relative to invoice transactions with carriers in a timely and constructive manner
- Request credit/re-bill or correction from applicable party (vendor/internal)
- Resolve problems timely
- Review A/P aging report and manage to department goals
- Review vendor statements monthly
- Participate in payment process and reconciliation with vendor
- Reconcile third-party vendor billing
Other Duties as Assigned
- Identifying trends across multiple vendors and transactions
- Establish processes with vendors to correct transaction file errors.
- Manage corrections to reduce exception files in accordance with departmental goals
- Participate in vendor performance review with LTL Manager
- Secure management approval based on local financial approval authority guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have at least two years’ work experience
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite with confidence (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in logistics (truckload and less than truckload logistics)
- Proven track record of negotiating freight rates and creating cost savings initiatives
- Petroleum experience
Location: Gainesville, GA
To Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5068091
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in eight states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil. We offer great work schedules, excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, an award-winning work environment, and much more!
Mansfield Oil Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mansfield Oil Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard