Basic Qualifications - Years of Experience: 3 Yrs
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
Join the System Power Management team, working with interdisciplinary teams comprised of Mechanical, Electrical, Software, and Design engineers to develop, integrate and optimize circuits & systems into high volume mobile products that are sold worldwide. Produce innovative designs with consumer appeal to meet size, cost, time to market, and quality targets.
Candidate should possess the following knowledge/skills:
- Minimum 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 4 years experience with concentration in Power Management, Digital and Analog Design, Application Processor/Peripheral Interfaces and Baseband Systems.
- Self motivated and passionate about designing world-class consumer electronics
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good sense of time management
- Good written and oral communication skills
Candidate should possess some or all of the following knowledge/skills:
- Design Knowledge of Power Management systems, voltage and frequency scaling for optimal power usage, switching regulators.
- Design Knowledge of Application Processor Systems, including interfaces such as internal and external memory, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, Imagers, LCDs, Gyroscopes, Accelerometers
- Create supporting technical documents and test procedures. Circuit simulation capability using SPICE or similar methods. Automation tools for data collection and analysis such as Labview, Visual Basic, C , Perl, Python, etc. PCB design tools such as Allegro.
Motorola Mobility - 10 months ago