CWM Environmental: Summer Internship Available
Position: Lab Analyst
Location: Kittanning, Pa
We have an internship opportunity available starting in May-2014. Most availability accepted. Full-time hours: 30-40 hours per week. Hours vary between 8 am to 4 pm, Monday thru Friday.
CWM was originally formed in 1985 as CWM Laboratories to handle water analysis requirements of the mining industry. CWM has evolved into a diversified full service environmental firm. To learn more, please visit our website: www.cwmenvironmental.com
- Perform Wet Chemistry & Microbiological analysis implementing the most current version of lab SOP’s.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of and compliance with the test procedures, NELAP quality control policies, safety procedures, records management, and ethical and legal responsibilities.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of drinking water requirements, sample handling, sample storage as well as sample holding times.
- Perform initial review of all the test data that is generated and promptly inform of any unusual trend in the parameters to the supervisor.
- Maintain accountability and personal responsibility for the data generated.
This is an opportunity to learn and to gain experience.
This is a paid internship.