Intertek Chemicals & Pharmaceutical Services combines expertise with advanced analytical laboratory services to provide added value to clients across a wide range of industries including Refining, Chemical and Materials, Cosmetics, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
Responsibility and duties
- Overall laboratory cleanliness and maintenance.
- Sets up, cleans and breaks-down laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Cleans and stores glassware.
- General laboratory housekeeping ? including bench tops and workstations.
- Gas cylinders.
- Completion of daily/weekly laboratory chores ? including: cleaning glassware & pipettes, log-out/in reagents and samples, cleans and sterilizes laboratory equipment & instruments based on SOPs.
- Follows SOP/ATP, protocols, methods, or other procedures to complete assigned tasks under rules and regulations (FDA, cGMP, DEA, ICH, OSHA, etc.).
- Preparation of laboratory records.
- Prepares samples, standards, eluents and diluents for analysis ? balances, volumetric & gravemetric preparations, pipetting, etc.
- General laboratory administrative tasks.
- Uses computer systems and software programs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), etc.
Intertek offers a culture motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company matching, tuition reimbursement, and a generous paid time off package.
- Ordering and tracking of laboratory supplies.
Intertek - 17 months ago
Intertek is a nosy nellie when it comes to product safety and international trade. The company, a leading provider of testing and inspection...