Case Receiver - Lab Support
- Create new orders on Laboratory Inventory Management System (LIMS)
- Ensure that the information in the system is up to date and accurate
- Verify that the correct specimens are received for each test type
- Enter all specimens into LIMS
- Work with broader Operations Team to resolve any sample or paper trail discrepancies
- Determine if chain of custody requirements have been maintained on all paternity samples
- Scan documentation and enter in LIMS
- Add new material to file records and create new records as necessary
- Eliminate outdated records by sending the records to be scanned
- Obtain scanned records and upload into the database
- Participates in the updating of departmental standard operating procedures and database to accurately reflect the current practices
- Performs other tasks as specified by the manage/director
- Work weekends..schedule is Tues through Saturday
- Previous data entry or file clerk experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Previous computer experience is required.
Natera - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...