Assist Chemists with testing analyses for in-process, finished products while following cGMP, GLP and corporate policies.
· Follow established laboratory safety procedures.
· Document all activities in a legible manner following established formats and procedures.
· Limited entry-level analyses (Moisture Determination, Friability, IR, UV, etc.)
· Dissolution media preparations, mobile phases preparations
· Records test results on standard forms and specifications
· Maintain and clean testing equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
· Assist with lab housekeeping, organization and equipment maintenance.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
· Working knowledge of cGMPs.
· Possess good written and oral communication skills.
· Possess strong mathematical skills – fractions, percentages, ratios and algebraic expressions.
· Knowledge of applicable laboratory terminology and equipment.
· Ability to work effectively to meet scheduled release dates.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
· Must be physically capable of performing the duties of the position including ability to lift up to 50 lbs and wear required personal protective equipment.
· Associate degree in chemistry or related science or a minimum of one-year related work experience.
Actavis - 12 months ago