Ardea Biosciences, a wholly owned subsidiary of AstraZeneca, is headquartered in San Diego, CA. We are a biotechnology company focused on the development of small-molecule therapeutics for the treatment of serious diseases.
Ardea Biosciences currently has an opening for a lab technician in the Bioanalytical section of our Translational Sciences Department. This position will perform sample handling, study archiving, and quality control monitoring of regulated bioanalytical activities according to GLP guidelines.
**Please note that this is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours a week).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Apply online at: www.ardeabio.com/careers
- Perform quality control check of clinical samples to be analyzed and samples to be shipped out for long term storage.
- Assist sample management personnel to perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Archive Ardea Bioanalytical clinical and non-clinical study data.
- Ensure adherence to methods protocols, SOPs, GCP and GLP guidelines.
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to be a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining on-time deliverables.
- Other duties as necessary.
- College student with an emphasis in Biological Sciences or other science related discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Alcock & McFadden - 16 months ago