start-up and shutdown of bottling line to assure
- Performs regular, routine analyses including at
wine meets legal and quality requirements.
- Monitors bottling tank and bottled samples to assure
- Advise bottling personnel on quality control issues.
- Check integrity of package throughout operation of
all data from all line monitoring activities, and
- Maintains clear, concise and accessible records of
analysis of finished goods samples.
materials against established specifications
- Performs incoming inspections on all purchased
and wines to be purchased. Recognizes and cultures
- Checks Microbiological stability of all bottled wine
wine spoilage organisms. Recognize and cultures
special yeast and malolactic bacteria.
updating of lab standard operating procedures.
- Assists in the development, implementation and
- Maintains lab and equipment in good, clean, working
including but not limited to timely and accurate
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.,
reporting of all work-related injuries and illnesses
to the supervisor, promoting safety awareness to
co-workers, advising the supervisor of any unsafe
acts and conditions and wearing required personal
- Promotes teamwork among the lab staff and all winery
- Special projects and other responsibilities as
policies and practices which are economically
- Responsible for compliance with CBI sustainability
viable, socially acceptable and environmentally
sound. This is done by supporting programs at each
location for conservation, energy efficiency, and
recycling, which are critical for our operations to
achieve tangible environmental results.
programs and policies to safeguard personal safety,
- Follow safe operating procedures, support safety
company property, environmental and team member’s
The lab presents a unique environment that requires
performing tasks of a repetitious nature, the ability to
change job priorities and the need for speed, accuracy
and precision to ensure the highest quality standards.
Ability to follow verbal and written
instructions/direction, prioritize and multi-task and
understand basic math concepts. Experience sufficient to
recognize potential problems that require solutions to
be found at a higher level. Prefer familiarity and
previous experience using mainframe server with
inventory/production control software such as JDE,
IntellaPac, or SAP. Previous lab and/or bottling
experience preferred. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Associate’s AA - Enology, Biological Science, or
- 0-2 years experience, previous lab and/or bottling
- Equivalent Combination of education & experience is
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Working conditions in certain areas of the winery are
- Work warm/cold climate
- Mix chemicals
- Sense of smell
cold, wet, slippery and noisy. Involves exposure to
hazardous conditions. Irregular shifts, including
graveyard, and long hours may be required. Frequent
walking, including going up and down stairs, and bending
are required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Open Date : 2013-05-07 14:00:00
Division/Department : Operations--Wine Technical
Other Skills : Use computer knowledge Troubleshooting
Read diagrams Writing Basic Math Use meters
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B) is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the...