Davisco Foods is seeking a Lab Technician for our Le Sueur, MN food ingredient plant.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Analyze physical and chemical properties of the product in compliance with standard operating procedures, good laboratory procedures, good manufacturing practices, and safety policies enforced by OSHA.
• Perform job tasks with adherence to all company standard operating procedures and good laboratory procedures
• Complete work timely, efficiently, and with optimal quality standards
• Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies
• Maintain a clean work environment to meet good manufacturing practices
• Perform other duties as assigned by Lab Manager
• Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices, standard operating procedures and safety policies.
• Knowledge of HACCP, and FDA.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to compute basic math.
• Must be able to distinguish with a degree of accuracy taste/smell.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in the food production industry or in a related quality field preferred.
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
• Be able to move up and down ladders and stairs.
• Frequently move up to 20 pounds for 8 hour shifts.
• Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
• Be able to work at floor level, waist level, and shoulder level repetitively.
• Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
• Be able to work weekends (including Saturday and Sunday) and off shifts if needed or assigned.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer
Davisco Foods International, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job