Adecco is looking for reliable, hard-working team members for an immediate material handler job in the warehouse of a food manufacturer in the Shively area of Louisville. Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialty products for the bakery and food service industries.
Job duties include:
Lifting and stacking materials (up to 50 lbs)
Filling containers with the appropriate weight of product
Quality inspections of products and containers
Manually stack finished product onto pallets as needed
Maintain a clean and sanitized work area
Other tasks as needed.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment, preferably within a food manufacturing facility.
Must be able to work a 12 hour shift. This facility works a rotating schedule, so candidates must be able to work either days or nights, from 7am to 7pm, and 7pm to 7am.
Pay rate starts at 9.25/hr
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to stand for a 12 hour shift
• Good communication skills
• Ability to read, speak and understand English instructions
• Ability to understand scale measurements and perform simple math
• Steel toed boots required
• Must pass a background check and drug screen
Adecco - 9 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...