- Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership behaviors • Effective investigative techniques
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; demonstrated conflict resolution skills • Ability to build effective relationships and partner with business leaders to influence labor relations practices across Aeronautics
- Capability to influence and develop credibility among functional and program leadership, union leadership, and colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective active listening skills • Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and LMPeople Desired skills • Familiar with grievance procedure administration including settlement negotiations and contribution toward preparation of arbitration presentations
- Experience as and capability to serve as chief spokesperson and company point of contact with one or more labor unions
- Certification(s) in the labor relations discipline
- Labor Relations and HR experience in a Lean Manufacturing Organization Specific Job Description The individual selected to fill this role will provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to Labor Relations Representatives at the Fort Worth facility for labor contract negotiations and administration. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interpretation and administration of collective bargaining agreements; provides guidance and counsel to line management and HR professionals
- Administers represented employees' discipline review process • Oversees and guides HR practitioners at sub-assembly facilities on labor policy and administration for the management of the union represented workforce at same locations
- Assures labor relations practices are in compliance with NLRB, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and other workforce management laws and regulations
- Interfaces with LM Aero Fort Worth union officials
- Partners with Fort Worth site leadership, peers and Corporate Labor Relations executive leadership to develop strategic direction of the organization and identify opportunities to enhance the skills and capabilities of Labor Relations practitioners Standard Job Description Manages subordinate staff providing management guidance and administration of matters pertaining to contract negotiation, grievance cases, arbitrations, conciliations, federal and state labor legislation, etc. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Represents management in collective bargaining with unions representing company employees. Directs the preparation of briefs and conducts presentations at hearings. Represents the company in dealings with governmental agencies. Security Clearance None Typical Minimums Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY Business Area Aeronautics Company Department R01100:FW Union & Labor Relations Job Class Human Resources Job Category Experienced Professional City Fort Worth State Texas Relocation Available Yes Work Schedule FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Indirect Shift First
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...