Performs simple research work under close supervision that requires the use of skills and technical knowledge to follow clearly established procedures.
- Cleans laboratory equipment such as metal instruments, sinks, and tables.
- Retrieves, washes, dries, sterilizes, and redistributes laboratory glassware.
- Operates autoclave and dishwasher.
- May prepare simple stains, solutions, and culture media following established formulas and procedures.
- May process and sterilize slides, yellow tips, pipettes, pasteur pipettes, and centrifuge bottles.
Currently enrolled in undergraduate degree program at four year university.
Minimum Job Experience
Required: Six months of laboratory experience.
Baylor College of Medicine - 12 months ago
Baylor College of Medicine is committed to being a national leader in advancing human health through the integration of patient care,...