1. Supervises all aspects of work done on the evening and night shifts in all departments.
2. Performs technical work in 3 of 4 departments
3. Assists staff as necessary with troubleshooting equipment, quality control issues, and problem solving
4. Participates in CAP readiness, including proficiency testing performance by staff
5. Prepares and performs personnel evaluations and competencies, counseling any member of the technical staff whose work reveals errors or other problems
6. Oversees and participates in training employees
7. Functions as the liaison to other departments in the hospital, including nursing coordinator and physicians.
Lead or supervisory experience strongly preferred. ASCP required.
New England Baptist Hospital - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
As a world-class orthopedic hospital, we help patients get back to the activities and independence they enjoy, whether that means...