Self Opportunity has partnered with one of the leaders in the food safety industry in search of a
Laboratory Manager in the
Los Angeles area.
This position’s primary function is to supervise laboratory operations and have direct contact with its client base. It’s responsible for all laboratory operations related to the generation and communication of microbiological and chemical testing results.
- BS degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Technology or related field
- Experience in a microbiology and/or chemical testing environment
- Preferred experience in a commercial food-testing laboratory
- Strong hands-on leadership
- High level of drive to maintain quality and efficiency
- Proven track record in building relationships with customers
- Ability to motivate a team to a common set of goals.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $115k base plus bonus opportunity
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
Please submit your resume to
or fax: 214-222-8884 for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest!
Self Opportunity - 18 months ago