Laboratory Managers, Laboratory Technicians, Research Scientists are you tired of the lab environment? Are you looking for a change? Here is your chance! WorldWide Medical Products, Inc. (WWMP) is a technologically advanced, quality driven wholesaler and distributor of many life science laboratory supplies including plastic ware, reagents, equipment, and glassware to laboratories, biotech companies throughout the world. Our price-conscious approach and superior customer service with prompt product delivery distinguishes WWMP from its competitors.
WWMP is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team. As a Laboratory Sales Consultant , you will be responsible for developing a client base of customers for WWMP and serve as a liaison between management and customers to resolve any customer issues.
• Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
• Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new product lines, up selling, and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
• Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (research staff, principal investigators biotech executives, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how WWMP's technical features and services could benefit them and help lower the cost of consumable purchases.
• Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
• Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
• Work closely with management to develop assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
• 1-2 years of successful laboratory sales experience calling research laboratories or 2+ years of research in an academic or biotech company.
• BA/BS in Biology or equivalent Science background.
• Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
• Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and Internet functions.
• Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
• Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
• Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
• Company Car
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
• Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
• Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid Vacation & Holiday
Visit us at http://www.wwmponline.com
WorldWide Medical Products, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago