Job Description: |
As member of a research group providing early stage drug candidate discovery, support the in vitro assay preparation and execution needs of projects within the Neusentis research unit.
The successful candidate will be a member of a laboratory team focused on assay development and execution as part of an early drug candidate identification supporting project needs of the Neusentis research unit. He/she will contribute to the preparation of reagents to support assay development and drug candidate screening activities.
Applicants must have a scientific background in biology.
Knowledge in the field of drug discovery is a plus.
The successful candidate will be excited by a role with high demands and a requirement for teamwork.
The candidate should therefore possess strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude. Successful candidates will be expected to:
• Have experience with good laboratory practices
• Comfortable using robotics and automation in the performance of reagent/assay preparation and compound screening
• Demonstrate good writing, computer and communication skills
• Maintain up to date electronic laboratory notebook and records as required by Client’s policy.
• Comply with all safety training and good laboratory practices.
Training & Education:
• Minimum qualification BS with 1 + years of experience, relevant to drug discovery in biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, and/or enzymology.
• Prior experience in a laboratory working as part of a team
• Experience with in vitro assay preparation/execution, and cell/tissue culture preferable
• Cell biology experience preferred
• Demonstration of excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
No Overtime/No Travel
Academic background in biological science.
Hands on experience working in a biology focused laboratory, preferably in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment.
Ability to prepare reagents according to SOPs.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Demonstration of excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
Indam is committed in providing excellent quality of service to its clients by focusing on its most important resource "PEOPLE". We are a...