Exciting opportunity with our Water team! We have multiple opportunities available!
Utilize your laboratory skills! Perform basic laboratory tests and record basic laboratory results. Conduct investigations and develop working knowledge of the job. Read on …
* Are currently an undergraduate student in the Chemical or Biological Sciences
* Have completed basic biology and chemistry at the undergraduate level
* Have a flexible schedule and can work a few hours a week on an as needed basis
* Want to gain invaluable experience at an established company
We would like to hear from you!
Join our Water business and make a difference!
Assists in preparation of samples in a timely manner, according to applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs). Ensures documentation is accurate and complete. Adheres to all quality control requirements. Documents or brings to the attention of the supervisor out of control parameters. May perform simple routine instrument maintenance as directed and update entries in maintenance logs as appropriate. Keeps work area(s) neat and clean. Ensures that all data entered into the laboratory information management system (LIMS) is submitted and archived in a timely and accurate manner. Demonstrates the ability to clearly articulate the laboratory’s standard practices and the willingness to assist in other areas of the organization. Cross-trains on several different procedures within the department and other departments as directed. Performs other duties as directed.
- Current undergraduate student in Biology or Chemistry.
- Basic biology and/or chemistry courses at the undergraduate level.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment and safety.
- Willingness to complete a variety of tasks in various areas of the lab including sample preparation and shipping and receiving.
- Ability to work on an as needed basis. Hours may vary dependent on need and work load.
Products that pass the muster of this company get the UL symbol of approval. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the world's...