We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Lab Technician located at our Princeton, NJ headquarters.
The Laboratory Technician will perform analytical testing following established procedures providing accurate testing results in a timely fashion. The laboratory Technician will learn new testing procedures as required under the supervision of a chemist or scientist. The Laboratory Associate will troubleshoot and modify familiar test procedures as required.
- Must possess good, hands-on laboratory technique.
- Will set up new procedures under the guidance of a chemist or scientist.
- Must be able to independently carry out written test procedures in a timely fashion.
- Generate and report accurate results.
- Apply past knowledge and experience in the diagnosis of instrument or procedure problems as required
- Follow written method validation protocols
- Keep detailed, up-to-date laboratory notebook in accordance with C&D policy.
Required education and experience
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
- AA or BS in science-related discipline or pertinent work experience.
- 0-1 years experience in lab environment
- Some experience in analytical problem-solving
- Some knowledge of good laboratory practices.
Church & Dwight Co. - 18 months ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...