What we offer
Technician who will test developmental and standard products in an ISO17025 accredited lab to standard test methods. The data generated from these tests will be used to support the development and sales of new global products.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Participates in StageGate teams developing new and modified adhesive and sealant products. Communicates laboratory capabilities, constraints, and experimental results in a clear and consistent manner on a cross functional team.
- Assists in the creation of practical test plans for the evaluation of products. Manages a variety of projects providing data and technical reports to internal and external customers in a timely fashion.
- Technical expertise in a variety of adhesive technologies, testing methods and dispensing techniques. Delivers high quality, consistent results.
- Programming of robots, comfortable with a variety of curing and dispensing equipment.
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to ISO17025 format; results, reports and observations will be communicated to internal/external customers.
- Understanding of mathematical and statistical techniques relevant to adhesive product testing.
- Development of new and modified test methods. Capable of adjusting known techniques and methods to meet new customer needs.
- Works in a safe manner in a team laboratory environment.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Minimum H.S. Diploma / Technical Training Certificate, Associate's Degree. BS in Chemistry/ChemE or equivilent desireable.
- Competence in laboratory experimental testing, report writing Time Management skills.
- Technical/mechanical aptitude.
- Able to plan and execute work with training and supervision and be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Able to operate/move/manipulate equipment.
Henkel - 10 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...