Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lab Technician in Lakeland, FL.
Scope of Work:
Education and Experience:
- Perform microbial and chemical analysis of cheese, milk, whey, butter and ice cream.
- Other testing to include milk components, sensory evaluation, antibiotics, added water, sediments and drinking water or other components as necessary.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor?s degree in Biology, Food or Dairy Science; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have computer data entry experience and proficiency with Microsoft computer programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and members.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels of the company.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects
About Kelly Services ®
- Dairy Processing runs 3 shifts: 2:30 AM -11:00 AM, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM, and 6:30 PM - 3:00 AM so the candidate must be flexible to work all shifts as work demands (most likely will work shift 1 or 2).
- Contract position up to 6 months but possible contract-to-hire, depending on client needs and budgeted positions at end of term.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...