Synthes Power Tools
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Provide technical lab support and maintain lab inventory. Provide technical lab support outside Power Tools Headquarters. Oversee all education shipping and receiving, which includes forecasting of disposables. Process and oversee all equipment repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Set up and maintain the lab for in house workshops and rental workshops. Work with surgeons and support teams to maintain the lab during courses.
2. Assist with Sales Training, Operating Room Personnel, Product Development, and Research and Development during workshops.
3. Set up, coordinate, and maintain audiovisual equipment.
4. Maintain lab instrumentation, and equipment inventory. Clean, Sterilize, and test equipment. Order disposables when the quantities fall below there designated thresholds.
5. Point of reference for equipment and lab instrumentation needs for in house labs.
6. Work with Production Planning when disposables are required, every three month basis.
7. Assist Professional Relations with forecasting equipment and disposable requests. Provide input when adjustments are required and return input to the Lab Manager.
8. Ensure equipment needs are met, and shipped when grants have been approved.
9. Maintain repair requests and service logs.
10 Assist with anatomical material preparation for workshops.
11. Assist with the preparation of anatomical material, for return shipment back to there respectable tissue supplier.
12. Assist Lab Manager and EHS to ensure that action required protocols are put in place and to be compliant with Johnson and Johnson policies.
13. Perform any other job responsibilities requested by Laboratory Manager.
1. High School Diploma
2. Required computer skills- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office Excell, Microsoft Outlook, and SAP.
3. Intermediate audiovisual and mechanical skills.
4. Ability to read and comprehend policies and procedures, and process instructions.
5. Strong work ethic, customer service support skills.
6. Ability to travel to extension sites and work overtime hours as needed.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Download WorkWire ™ , a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 30+ days ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...