APAC MidSouth Inc
Job Requisition ID: 28793
Job Type: Laborer
Work Time: Regular
City: Muscle Shoals
State: Alabama (US-AL)
Postal/Zip Code: 35661
Must have at least 1 year of experience in Heavy Highway Construction and a valid Driver's License.
Will perform a wide range of general laboring duties on a Road Constuction project on a heavy highway crew, or on a production crew. Including but not limited to: shoveling, raking, traffic control, moving materials, setting forms, strips and cleans concrete forms, pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations. Experience working around Asphalt and equipment operating skills would be beneficial.
APAC MidSouth Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School education/GED, or equivalent education and experienceand a valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to repetively lift up to 100 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel and be capable of passing required physical examination
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses, basic mathematical and measurement skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- One year of verifiable work experience in Heavy Highway Construction
- At least 1 year experience with asphalt
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience.
What Oldcastle offers you
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services with 1400 locations nationwide. From coast to coast, Oldcastle Materials delivers quality, dependable results to customers ranging from federal agencies to small construction companies. Our culture is special as well. Our most valued asset is our people, and Talent Management is an ongoing process that helps us to identify, develop and leverage more than 18,000 employees. Whether we are safely paving miles of interstate, building two thousand-foot-long bridges or building roads in national parks, Oldcastle Materials' continued investment in people, performance and communities has position us as an industry leader.
Oldcastle Materials is a great place to grow! If you are up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in expanding your career with Oldcastle Materials!
APAC MidSouth Inc is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 30+ days ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000 employees...