Job Purpose :|
Completes orders by retrieving and moving materials using a forklift. Unloads incoming inventory and ensures proper placement. Provides customer service for pick-up orders.
- Determines moving requirements by obtaining work orders.
- Retrieves inventory by locating and verifying materials; stacking and securing materials on pallets; moving materials to staging area or to transportation vehicle.
- Loads transportation vehicles by stacking and securing materials.
- Utilizes bar code technology correctly to ensure accurate records.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes warehousing/shipping and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Employee must be able to lift 80+ pounds and be available to work night shift.
Travel Logistics, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills
Abraham Linc provides medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -